Training & Information
ERA Technology complements its customers’ own resources by offering consultancy, information and training.
Developing and maintaining technical excellence is increasingly important across industry. Key to this is the professional development of technical and engineering teams. We have been helping organisations worldwide improve their capabilities for over 25 years and understand that each company’s needs are different. For more information please click here.
An AccessERA subscription delivers comprehensive technical support and information to global corporate subscribers via:
- Access to over 100 engineering experts
- A full programme of public and in-company CPD accredited technical training courses
- Authoritative technical and commercial information resources
- A broad portfolio of published reports and technical newsletters
Authoritative, reliable information improves the success rate in business. The ERA Information Centre offers:
- A fast and accurate response for all your knowledge requirements
- A team with many years of experience in providing information to companies of all sizes, in a diverse range of industrial sectors
- Technical, commercial, market research, standards and compliance questions can all be answered
Since it’s inception in the 1920s, ERA’s engineers have written and published information on research, technologies encountered and practical work that we have carried out. Written by experts, our leading providers of impartial consultancy have brought together a number of definitive documents aimed at supporting you in your everyday work and complementing our training programme including:
- Safety and EMC, a comprehensive newsletter covering all aspects of compliance with safety and EMC regulations
- RE4view, our authoritative newsletter providing access to the latest news of worldwide environmental regulations
- Reports, One of our bestselling reports is the 69-30 Cable Ratings series, a nine volume set of Current Rating Standards for Distribution Cables. Visit our online shop for full details of all our reports.
Print This Page