ERA has an extensive background in assessing software intensive systems. Our pragmatic software assessment service addresses:
- Trustworthiness – ensuring no exploitable vulnerabilities exist.
- Predictable Execution – justifiable confidence that software when executed functions as intended.
- Conformance – ensure that the software, processes and products conform to requirements, standards and procedures.
Software failures, malware and cyber attacks can result in:
- Loss of life
- Damage to critical infrastructure
- Unavailability of systems causing significant financial losses
- Loss of, or damage to, critical data leading to large fines and reputational damage
- Expensive rework
In addition, poor project management and processes can result in late delivery and failure to meet client expectations. This often results in a reduction in scope being necessary to meet tight delivery schedules and quality often suffers as time and cost pressure increases.
ERA can support clients at all stages of the lifecycle from pre-contact award through to acceptance and commissioning.
Our services include:
- Supplier Evaluation
- Requirements Verification
- Software Auditing
- Software Consultancy, including Gap Analysis and Improvement
- Software System Test Management
- Software Compliance and Certification
- Software Safety Arguments
- Software Verification & Validation
- Software Safety Assessment
- Software Evaluation for Electrical Appliances and Machines (IEC 60335-1)
Print This Page