Independent safety assessment involves making a judgement against a set of requirements with respect to the adequacy of a product, system or process in terms of safety in a particular context and environment. This may require demonstration of compliance to recognised standards but for specific situations full compliance may not be necessary.
We help our customers demonstrate that their systems are safe for their intended use. The need for a third party assessment is highly recommended by recognised standards for safety critical systems or requested specifically by system or product users.
Why use us?
- Extensive experience in providing independent, unbiased and cost effective assessments
- High quality, comprehensive, realistic and independent safety reviews
- Delivery of projects in timely, impartial, pragmatic and constructive manner
Our services include:
- Independent Safety Assessment (ISA)
- CASS based IEC 61508 Assessments
- Gap Analysis
- Process audit assessments
- Functional audit assessments
- Network Rail Appointed ISA
- CASS Appointed Body
Print This Page