Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is the ability of an equipment or system to operate within its intended environment without introducing intolerable interference to equipment, systems and services within that environment. Within the EU, the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC requires that all equipment, systems and installations comply with these basic concepts.
Increasingly, industry specific standards and specifications require detailed technical EMC knowledge and expertise to compile sufficient evidence which would offer businesses a level of EMC assurance to ensure that projects are completed successfully and operate reliably, safely and legally.
What makes us leaders in EMC Consultancy?
- Pioneers of EMC best practice for over 40 years
- Engineers & consultants amongst the best qualified and experienced in the UK
- Numerical modelling specialists
- EMC measurement experts with state-of-the-art equipment
- UK BIS EMC Notified Body
- Excellent reputation internationally
Typical Industries we support
- Built Environment
Print This Page