RE4view Number 67 Published
ERA Technology has today published RE4view Number 67, the latest edition of its premium environmental compliance newsletter for manufacturers and distributors of electrical and electronic equipment (EEE).
Among the subjects covered in this edition are:
- Details of the forthcoming ecodesign regulation for network standby;
- Analysis of how users of ceramic chip capacitors may be at risk of RoHS
non-compliance, following the expiry of exemption 7c-III;
- The launching of a new study to extend RoHS2 beyond its original 6 restricted substances;
- The potential impact a new German ruling on the definition of an article will have on manufacturers’ substance reporting obligations under REACH;
- How the next ecodesign work plan will assess the savings potential of taps, computer servers, power distribution and generation equipment.